Tidung Island Part I

Tadaaa...
I'm at Muara Angke Port now,,hohoho!
Today Me, my sister and her friends are planning to go to Tidung Island, an island in Kepulauan Seribu.
With budget is about IDR 250.000 we go there for a while hahah!
i'm not smoking in this photo, i just eat a Lollipop,,haha~

Oh my GOD, it was my first time to go Muara Angke port. The "fishy" smells are around the air.. Aigooo~
at 07.10 we get in to the ships. One ships consist of 151 person. So, it's crowded meennn~
It needs about 3 hours till we arrived at Tidung island. Fyuuhh~ i feel dizzy in the ship.


But my dizziness are heal by the scenery of the sea..uwwooowww, we are arrived here! Yippiiieee...
 We stayed at "Penginapan Charlie" *what a funny name bwahaha~.
To go to there we all ride a bicycle from the port.
Then, we gonna find a lunch, so we walk around the island. we discover the beach near our place to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your question here. Thank you! 😊

Instagram