Uluwatu, Blue Heaven, Warung Pepe

Uluwatu is a place on the south-western tip of the Bukit Peninsula of Bali, Indonesia. It is home to the Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple and is the number four surf destination in the world for surfers of all abilities.


Temples received its name for being the closest wave to the Uluwatu Temple. It is the second wave break in the series. Mid to high tide is the perfect time for temple, with it being a hollow and long wave. This wave is recognized by the heavy amount of swell it receives.


Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple every day at 6.00pm, A Kecak performance is very simple. The men's chorus chants the words Cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak ke-cak, in rhythm, over and over again, For this reason they are called the Kecak or Cak dance. The Kecak dances consist of about fifty men wearing only a loin-cloth, the upper part of their bodies left bare. They form rows of circles, in the middle of which is a coconut oil lamp. The Kecak dance is performed for dance-dramas and the story presented is take from the Ramayana epic.

Next stop, we went to Blue Heaven.
We wanna try swimming in infinity pool. It's such a great place!


And this part is my most favourite time, yes, I met my elementary school friends! yippiiee~
As I have told you before, I lived in Bali for six years, so, I really-really excited to met them! :D
Their face is the same like the childhood time, only the body which bigger hahaha..
We met at Warung Pepe Pizza.
The place is a "hip" place to hang out at that time (said our driver)
And as you know, most of Balinese eat pork, me & my husband is very careful to read the menu.
And at last, we just ordered drinks haha,, but my friends are very tolerated.
They tell us what food to eat or not.
That's why I love my friends, although we have different religion, it doesn't matter to our friendship.
We respect to each other and live peacefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your question here. Thank you! 😊

Instagram