Eleven Kitchen


Eleven Kitchen
 Jl. Taman Pramuka No. 173, Riau, Bandung

Too many cafe in Bandung that I want to try.
And today, I will tell you about Eleven Kitchen.
At first, I was curious with their menu about shaved ice cream.
When I went there, the place is still empty, maybe it's because I came too early.

The atmosphere is standard and cozy. They design the place to become place to hangout for youth and place to eat dinner together for family. They have 2 floors, the up floor is used if you want to see some trees at Pramuka Garden. 
The service is standard, just like all the people at Bandung, the waiter is polite and friendly. They are also ready to serve you with your special request such as asking for more pickle , etc. They are also love to smile to their customer.

Now it’s the time to review the food. The menu consist of Indonesian Food, Western and Oriental.
Because I just want to try their signature shaved ice cream, so I ordered strawberry shaved ice cream ( I forgot the menu's name) haha.. 
But overall, The ice cream is so delicious! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your question here. Thank you! 😊

Instagram