Seroja

Seroja
Jl. Purwakarta, Antapani Bandung

The first impression is that the place has a unique Chinese feel, I thought it was quite narrow, but because there are 2 floors, I don't know if the 2nd floor can be used or not.

The taste of the food is really beyond my expectation. Yummy bro! I thought it would be like today's hit cafes that only sell concepts, apparently not! For that price, I think the portion is just right, not a little.


This restaurant is really unique, serving Asian food and has really Asian vibes. I don't know what a coincidence, but when I went there the songs they were playing were all Asian songs ahahaha!



It's a bit complicated with the service, because we have to pay before eating and check the menu ourselves. Because there were quite a number of people, there were several people whose menus were not written down and ordered again and again, usually the waiter checked the menu again at the table.


But overall, it was nice to have this cute cafe around our neighborhood hihi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your question here. Thank you! 😊

Instagram