GHIBLI SHOP KYOTO


Ghibli Shop
2 Chome-224 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, 605-0862, Jepang

One of the things that attracted me to Japan was Studio Ghibli. Previously I wasn't interested in this, but after watching the My Neighbor Totoro anime, my curiosity increased
While in Sanenzaka, one of the places on my wishlist that I wanted to visit was the Ghibli Shop. Because when I was in Tokyo yesterday I didn't get a ticket to the Ghibli Museum. It's very difficult to get entry tickets.



The shop was a bit invisible, so I even asked the fruit seller where the Ghibli Shop was. and he was so kind to show me the shop which turned out to be not far from his shop.
As soon as I entered I was really stunned by the amount of Ghibli merchandise from their various anime titles.





I think everyone wants to buy it!
Starting from stationary, dolls, postcards and others are sold here. I also bought totoro and black cat miniatures. If you go to Sanenzaka and Ninenzaka, don't forget to stop by this Ghibli shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your question here. Thank you! 😊

Instagram