KONNICHIWA JAPAN!


I was very happy when I got the opportunity to visit Japan. I was sent away because of business matters. Actually I was only given 3 days there, but I didn't let this opportunity pass me by. I asked for an extended day to explore more about Japan. 




There are 5 cities that I will visit this time in approximately 7 days, namely Tokyo, Ibaraki, Osaka, Kyoto and Nara. With quite limited time, I try to arrange a schedule in such a way that I can reach all the destinations I want.



I use Japan Airlines. Considering that my time was quite tight, I decided to choose a direct flight.
Based in Tokyo, Japan Airlines (JAL) is one of Japan's two major airlines with hubs at Tokyo Narita International Airport, Tokyo International Airport, Chubu International Airport in Nagoya, and Kansai International Airport in Osaka. I landed at Narita Airport that morning. I didn't go straight to the hotel, there was one place I wanted to visit, namely Ibaraki.
During my trip using JAL I was very happy with the facilities they provided. their food, entertainment, baggage handling are excellent.




Honestly, I am very satisfied with my trip this time. Everything went smoothly according to the itinerary I made. Want to know more about what activities I did in Japan, don't forget to stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your question here. Thank you! 😊

Instagram