Shabby Chic at Lovely Lace Taman Anggrek

Who didn't know about shabby chic?
It was like a booming news recently.

But what is shabby chic means?
Shabby chic is a form of interior design where furniture andfurnishings are either chosen for their appearance of age and signs of wear and tear or where new items are distressed to achieve the appearance of an antique. At the same time, a soft, opulent, yet cottage-style decor, often with an affected feel is emphasized to differentiate it from genuine period decor.

I really excited to decorate my new house (since my mom's house is not-so-me style)
Everyone has their dream house. So do I.
Hunting this kind of furniture or decoration is my prime job now hahhaa..

So, I drive my car to Lovely Lace Mall Taman Anggrek, Jakarta.
Such a dream place!I spent my time a lot there.
Here some pictures I took for you.
 








What about the price?
Humm..for me as a newly wedd, the price is over my budget (hiks!)
But I bought some items that I want to show to you.
See you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your question here. Thank you! 😊

Instagram