Yes, I Do!

Will you marry me?
Yes, I do!

I didn't have any romantic proposal like in the movie.
But I am very shocked when he said that while he was climbing Mount Rinjani in Lombok one year ago.

Well, me and him, from the beginning of our relationship, we have commitment to make this relationship in a serious way. 
But, I didn't take it serious in the first. While I was his girlfriend, I'm a litltle bit pricky.
I prefer to hang out with my friends than him (hahah..)
But this man is different from the other man.
I saw a loyalty from him.

You can count how many ex-boyfriend that I have. I don't have many ex, because I'm a type of girl who try to keep my relationship forever. My last relationship was 3.5 years long.
After I and him broke up, I didn't think to have a boyfriend for a while. Because I hesitate I can move on from him.

Few years later, I realized, ok girl, we must move on. God has a good plan for you. He will show you that way to your soulmate. Then, here he is!

After almost 2 years in relationship, we agreed to held an engagement.
 Yihaaaa..I'm very nervous!

 
 

5 months from engagement day, we held wedding ceremony with South Sumatra Culture (I will tell it about my wedding preparation later yaa..)



I never knew what love felt like until that day I said, "yes." You became my inspiration, my life, my only concern. I never thought that I could feel this way with anyone, but you proved me wrong. When we are apart, I am lost without you. I get confused and I don't know what to do with myself. From the first time we touched, I knew we were meant to be together forever. You are my soul mate, my life, my friend. You will never know how much I truly love you, and how much desire I have for you. I cannot imagine my life with anyone else. All I can think of is you. I love you with all my heart and, if I have to, I will fight till the day I die to keep you. You are my soul mate.
Ok, will see you in next post !
Arivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your question here. Thank you! 😊

Instagram