TRAVELODGE HONMACHI OSAKA

 

Travelodge Honmachi Osaka
3 Chome-2-6 Azuchimachi, Chuo Ward, Osaka, 541-0052, Japan

After finishing my business in Tokyo, I extended for about 3 days to visit other cities in Japan, namely Osaka, Kyoto and Nara. For first timers to Japan, these cities are often visited.
After thinking about it, I chose to just stay in Osaka, because I think Osaka is in the middle of the other cities I will visit.




Hotels in Osaka are not as expensive as hotels in Tokyo. After some research, I finally decided to stay at Travelodge Honmachi.There are several reasons why I chose Travelodge Honmachi. Firstly, the location is very strategic, only 300 m from Hommachi Station. Then the price is also cheap and what's even better is that their rooms are big, different from those in Tokyo.





I think the hotel decoration itself is quite nice and modern.
Oh yes, another plus point is that they can check in early. I arrive in Osaka around 1 pm. and they allow early check-in. There are also many public facilities offered, such as lounge, microwave, pantry, laundry room and others.



Surrounding this hotel are shops and offices. The minimarket is not far from here. 
If you visit Osaka, don't forget to stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your question here. Thank you! 😊

Instagram