FINDERS HOTEL TAIWAN


First thing first, I will tell you about where I stay when in Taiwan
Yes, I stay at........

Finders Hotel
No. 86, Section 1, Chongqing S Rd, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan 100

I am a little picky if want to booked an accomodation. I love to choose some with near public transportation. Because I don't familiar with Taiwan, I just looking hotel that near Taipei Main station. and I found this hotel.



Their decoration is super cute. You can find deer and rabbit statue welcoming you in front of receptionist desk.
This is a lovely hotel in a great location. It’s walking distance from Ximen station and you can easily get a metro to lots of bars and restaurants. The staff are very friendly and helpful and are all bilingual speaking at least Chinese and English. The room was modern and clean with an excellent shower but the room is not spacious.


The hotel lobby comes with a kid playground as well as some snack corner and play stations for adult ( dart and football). Overall, the hotel is worth your money!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your question here. Thank you! 😊

Instagram