DEAN & DAVID, KöLN, GERMANY

by - 3:30 AM


Dean & David
Köln Hauptbahnhof, Trankgasse 11, 50667 Köln, Germany

After strolling around Koln Cathedral, I'm very thirsty and exhausted. Well, from morning breakfast until this evening, I'm not eating any foods because I thought there some food that served for me, but it's just my fantasy hahaha. There were many shops that sell foods and drinks around the cathedral. But my eyes captured some interesting, called Dean & David. They offer some healthy foods such as juice, salad, smoothies and many more.


 Dean & David stands for carefully selected, fresh and high-quality natural ingredients that are free from flavor enhancers as well as animal gelatin and colorings & preservatives. In short: healthy, honest food prepared by hand!



A healthy, quick option rather than fast food. Accommodating for all diets, can do a build your own salad as well.

This is great for anyone looking for healthy vegetarian alternatives. Very clean inside and good value for money too. Friendly service. I definitely recommend a visit to Dean and David.

How to get there:
Keep walking left from Koln cathedral side, then if you see there are stairs in your left, go down, and the shops is in your right.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Drop your question here. Thank you! 😊

My Travel Map

My Travel Map