HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS ZURICH

by - 1:00 AM


Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport
Hofwisenstrasse 30, 8153 Rümlang, Swiss

From Liechtenstein I continued my journey to Zurich.
 The total journey from Milan to Zurich is around 6 hours. Milan - Vaduz for 4 hours, and Vaduz - Zurich about 2 hours. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Zurich close to the airport.


The Holiday Inn Express at the Zurich Airport is ideally located in Ruemlang, easily within range of the airport and just a quick trip away from a variety of attractions including the Zurich Exhibition Centre, Lake Katzensee, the stunning Zurich Zoological Garden, and Shopping Centre Glatt.



Upon arrival at the Holiday Inn Express, Zurich Airport, travelers are greeted by a cordial and competent bellhop. Once settled, guests of all types can explore this beautiful property and discover a plethora of spectacular amenities. 



For excellent dining, an elegant in-house restaurant prepares an array of inspired cuisines and offers a delicious, complimentary breakfast. Those who wish to unwind with a favorite beverage can head for the relaxed and commodious bar and lounge, or enjoy the atmospheric terrace.





In the night, I was hungry and I tried to buy food at the hotel restaurant. I ordered Javanese noodles, Indonesian food for 27 CHF. or around IDR 500,000. Hahaha..very expensive isn't it? The portion is indeed very large, but in terms of taste, it is far beyond the actual taste.


In my opinion, the room itself is quite large, compared to the previous hotel room where I stayed. Then the amenities are complete, there is a kettle and so on. Oh yes, we can drink the water here directly from the tap. The bathroom is clean and spacious.




How to get there:
10-minute ride from Zürich Airport, with easy access to local highways and 
600 m from Rümlang train station.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Drop your question here. Thank you! 😊

My Travel Map

My Travel Map