WELCOME TO SWITZERLAND!

by - 12:00 AM


Welcome to Switzerland!
I never imagined I would visit this country. People say that Switzerland has very beautiful views, and I can prove to myself that it's true, Switzerland is very beautiful!


When I entered Switzerland, I couldn't close my eyes, because I was treated to a very beautiful view.
Switzerland is one of the developed countries in Europe which is included in the Western Europe region.



Uniquely, Switzerland is a landlocked country with no sea area around it.
Switzerland borders directly with other Western European countries, namely Italy to the south, Germany to the north, and Austria and Liechtenstein to the east. Most of Switzerland is in the Alps.




Switzerland has 4 official languages ​​according to the ethnicity of its population, including German, French, Italian and Romance languages. Even though it is part of Europe, the currency used in Switzerland is not the Euro but the Swiss franc (CHF). 
They have an obsession with punctuality, being even one minute late is not tolerated. 
Not only is it surrounded by mountains, Switzerland also has many lakes, more than 1,500 of them.




Cows and goats were found roaming freely everywhere and mingling with residents or local residents.


Switzerland occupies the 7th position as the safest country in the world and it is s the country with the second highest life expectancy in the world, after Sweden. 60% of the electricity that flows through Switzerland is produced by hydroelectric power plants (PLTA).


So far, Switzerland has been known as a neutral country and has not been involved in war for a very long time. So, it is not surprising that many international organizations have set up headquarters in Switzerland. They also a birthplace of the world's Red Cross, this is why the Red Cross logo is synonymous with the Swiss national flag.
So, wanna join me to explore Switzerland? stay tune on my blog. Ciao!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Drop your question here. Thank you! 😊

My Travel Map

My Travel Map